Membership of Dales Business Women
We have a new look membership with easy access for all.
We have started a new membership fee scheme from 1st February 2023. It's now a very affordable £13 per month.
This membership fee gives you access to all the network meetings across the region without any extra charge. We meet in Leyburn, Richmond, Reeth, Masham, Settle and Skipton.
There are around 25 meetings a year near you which is at least 2 a month. These take place on different days at different times, so there is always something to suit.
- Breakfast meetings run from 9-11 and we serve coffee and pastries.
- Lunchtime network meetings are 12.00-1.30pm with refreshments and a light lunch.
- Evening meetings run from 6-8pm and we provide nibbles, juice and wine.
There are many benefits to joining Dales Business Women over and above accessing the network meetings.
Becoming a member gives you:
- Membership of a private 'members only' Facebook group which is a safe space to discuss business and personal matters with your fellow members. There will also be, periodically, some live training sessions and interviews to help you in your business.
- Membership of our wider Facebook group, where you can post details of your business and offers/promotions you may be running. You have the priority over the non-paying members in the group. There are currently approximately 400 women in this group so it is a good way to get your message to a wider audience.
- A place in our Business Directory on the website, which is accessible to the general public. Here you can list your main business and your contact details.
- An opportunity to be interviewed for our website so you can give a greater insight into you and your business. This is really useful to give a human touch to your business and let other get a glimpse of the real you.
- Priority to be a guest speaker at one of our network events or to take a short spotlight session. There are outside speakers at some meetings but we would always give a member the opportunity to be the main speaker, which allows the rest of the members to get more of an insight into your business and what sort of customer you work with. This means they can more easily recommend you to others. It also helps you to gain confidence in speaking with groups and about your business.
- Specially discounted rates with other local businesses and suppliers.
- Access to an online Membership Hub with links and information about other specialists who can help and support your business.